We are looking for an individual who is very confident dealing with clients, extremely self-motivated with excellent attention to detail. The successful applicant should be able to cope well under pressure while working in a fast-paced environment.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a rapidly growing and dynamic agency at an exciting time in its evolution.
- Acting as a key support to the production department
- Overseeing scheduling of our editing team and liaise with producers, clients and editors to ensure that all jobs are delivered correctly and on time
- Booking and scheduling production crew and equipment (both internal and external)
- Production and post-production paperwork such as call sheets and music cue sheets
- Monitoring and tracking freelance bookings
- Ensuring all post-production work is fully tracked in our scheduling system
- Attending shoots when required
- A good knowledge of all areas of video production
- Knowledge of a variety of short form content in important
- You need to have an extremely high attention to detail and an ability to deal with multiple projects for a variety of clients in a fast-paced environment
- Strong numeric, communication and technical skills with a keen eye for detail and the ability to project plan
- Experience in using MS office package – Word, Excel, and Outlook
HOW TO APPLY
Please send us your CV and covering letter telling us why you would like to work with us.
Via email send to: [email protected]
Please note we may keep your CV on record for up to 12 months.
DMS are an equal opportunities employer.
Due to a high volume of applications we’re afraid if you don’t hear back from us within 4 weeks your application has been unsuccessful this time around. We do encourage you to apply again, when you see another suitable role.