GQ – 2018 Olivier Awards Project
After working with GQ on two of their recent projects (Men of the Year and 100 Best Things), we were asked to work on their Olivier Awards project, ahead of the ceremony on 8th April.
The brief was to deliver a master video featuring all of the actors interviewed for the awards, including British greats such as Jeremy Irons, Natalie Dormer, Damian Lewis and iconic American actors Christian Slater and Bryan Cranston, who picked up the award for Best Actor for his performance in Network.
Cast, in order of appearance:
- Jeremy Irons (James Tyrone in Long Day’s Journey Into Night at Wyndham’s Theatre, London)
- Andrew Garfield (Prior Walter in Angels In America at the Lyttelton Theatre, London)
- Bryan Cranston (Howard Beale in Network at the Lyttelton Theatre, London)
- Dominic Cooper (John Wilmot in The Libertine at Theatre Royal Bath and Theatre Royal Haymarket, London)
- Natalie Dormer (Vanda Jordan in Venus In Fur at Theatre Royal Haymarket, London)
- Richard Coyle (Larry Lamb in Ink at the Almeida Theatre and Duke of York’s Theatre, London)
- Wayne McGregor (Resident choreographer of The Royal Ballet)
- Andrew Scott (Hamlet at the Almeida Theatre and the Harold Pinter Theatre, London)
- Rhys Ifans (Scrooge in A Christmas Carol at The Old Vic, London)
- Bertie Carvel (Rupert Murdoch in Ink at the Almeida Theatre and Duke of York’s Theatre, London)
- Christian Slater (Ricky Roma in Glengarry Glen Ross at the Playhouse Theatre, London)
- Damian Lewis (Martin Gray in The Goat, Or Who Is Sylvia? at Theatre Royal Haymarket, London)
- James Norton (Zack in Belleville at the Donmar Warehouse)
See the full list of winners from the 2018 Olivier Awards on their website.